Warsaw International Triathlon Club (“WITC”) is an international running and triathlon club based in Warsaw, Poland. We’ve been around since 2011, before the recent growth of triathlon and running races, events, clubs and commerce in Poland.
WITC serves the needs of the Warsaw sports community who are interested in learning more about running and triathlon in a fun and friendly format. We accomplish this by providing opportunities to meet, learn and participate in different trainings and events, and by promoting healthy and sustainable living that can be realized through training.
What Makes WITC Awesome?
- Our international footprint is unique in Poland. We’ve got members originating from over 25 countries around the world. Our community is predominately comprised of expats and Polish professionals who’ve lived abroad at some point.
- Our trainings and social activities are predominately held in English language, which is of particular value to those new in Poland.
- With almost 700 following WITC and about 200 active members, we’re one of the biggest and most diverse sports/social communities in Poland.
- We’ve helped more than 50 athletes become new triathletes over the past two years, and specialize in getting people started. We welcome athletes at all levels – from beginners to elites, and sprint to Ironman distances.
- We organize trainings and social events 3 to 5 days a week for all levels! Our trainings are led by a combination of professional coaches and our very own volunteer-based Activity Leaders, who are themselves great mentors and motivators.
WITC Weekly Events Calendar
- Tuesday evening Run training
- Wednesday evening Swim training
- Thursday evening Functional Fitness
- Run Saturdays! For Beginners & Saturday Long Runs for Advanced
- Weekend Cycle training
Is WITC Right For You?
If you fit any of these categories, we guarantee you found the right community:
- You recently moved to Poland from abroad, don’t speak much Polish, and looking for some cool, like-minded sporty people to hang out with
- You’re a sports “newbie”, perhaps a bit apprehensive of triathlon or running, looking for a group to help give you that extra push
- You’re an experienced runner or triathlete, and you want to find a relaxed group of folks to train with and fun doing it
- You’re an experienced runner or triathlete, interested in helping others, and wish to become a WITC Activity Leader!
Answer YES to any of the above? Learn how to join WITC’s community here!
WITC is part of social impact enterprise “StartLine Foundation”. For more information on StartLine, please visit StartLine’s website.
Powered by Facebook Comments