WITC is the international running and triathlon community of Poland. Founded in 2011 and one of the first tri clubs in Poland, we are dedicated to creating training and social events for the expat community and globally-minded Polish nationals. WITC is integrated with StartLine Foundation – a social impact organization that exposes multiculturalism to Polish kids through sports and mentoring.
What Makes WITC Awesome?
With thousands of followers and a registered membership base of over 350 athletes originating from over 35 countries around the world, WITC creates a community like no other club.
- We balance sport training with fun, social interaction.
- Our multinational profile is unique to Poland.
- Our activities are predominately held in English.
- There are no athletic requirements to join the community. We’re open to all.
- We’ve helped hundreds of athletes become better runners and triathletes.
Weekly Training Schedule (Seasonally Adjusted)
- Tuesday evening Run
- Wednesday evening Swim
- Thursday evening Fitness
- Saturday Morning Run
- Sunday Afternoon Swim
- Sunday Morning Cycle
Is WITC Right For You?
- Did you recently move to Poland from abroad, don’t speak much Polish, and looking for some cool, like-minded sporty people to hang out with?
- Are you a sports “newbie”, perhaps a bit apprehensive of triathlon or running, looking for a group to help give you that extra push?
- Are you an experienced runner or triathlete, and you want to find a relaxed group of folks to train with and fun doing it?
- Are you an experienced runner or triathlete, interested in helping others, and wish to become a WITC Activity Leader?
Answer YES to any of these? Learn how to join WITC here!
Powered by Facebook Comments